If you think it might be time to upgrade to a new or used Nissan in the near future, consider visiting the following websites before you go to the Nissan dealership. This way, you can learn more about what a Nissan can offer you and make the car shopping experience a smoother one. For more information, contact Martin Nissan in Chicago at (847) 965-3460.
- According to Forbes, 2012 is a great year for buying a new car. Find out why by visiting Forbes.com.
- For new car buying tips, visit DMV.org.
- The 2012 Nissan Leaf has an excellent reputation for safety—the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave it the title of being Top Safety Pick for 2012.
- Read about the safety features that you can find in a new Nissan by going to Nissan-Global.com.
- Nissan’s new-car warranty covers 5 years/60,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Find out more about it by going to NissanUSA.com.